Sport Driving Course by Titi Aur
This course has been optimized to provide a unique experience to the enthusiasts and is designed for those who want to master powerful cars in difficult situations. The course takes place with a dedicated instructor, with vehicles from our fleet on the asphalt track, from 10:00 to 17:00. The Sport Driving Course is the first day of the Driving Course. If you decide to complete the entire Driving Course to obtain your FRAS licence, you can only pay the difference.
The sport driving course is the first day of the "Driving Course".
- You will be aware of the traffic risks;
- You will improve your relationship with your car;
- You will understand the car's electronic systems: how they work and their benefit;
– You will identify the breaking point for the turn and deepen the technique for making the turns correctly;
- You will learn how to control the car during understeering and oversteering;
- You will control the skid using our simulators and cars;
- You will learn to keep the car on the correct path (do not use the instinctive trajectory);
- You will understand the mass transfers in real-life situations on the track, with different vehicles, so you can make the turns quickly;
- You will make emergency braking on different surfaces, with and without ABS.
- team presentation;
- training agenda;
- emergency rules;
- purpose of the training;
- correct driving position;
- car dynamics;
- car control.
- frontal impact simulator;
- roll-over simulator;
- correct driving position simulator;
- skid simulator: two steering wheels;
- skid simulator: freewheel;
- acceleration/ braking;
- asphalt track.
Cars we use:
Asphalt track: Renault Megane GT, Clio Rs Trophy, Audi RS4, Mercedes A45 AMG;
simulators: 2-wheel drive vehicle, freewheel vehicle, Dacia Logan.
At the end of the course you will receive a diploma.
Access is forbidden to the persons under the influence of alcohol or prohibited substances.
Get your tickets
The package is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. The package includes the theoretical and practical program, where you will have alongside the dedicated personnel and you will have access to both indoor and outdoor simulators.