Driving Course by Titi Aur
The pilot course is structured into 4 intensive session modules with a dedicated trainer (4-hour program/ module; depending on customer availability the modules can take place separately or cumulatively).
The training has been optimized to provide you with a unique experience, addressing both to those who want a driver/ co-driver career and for those who want to discover the secrets of driving.
Following the driving course, you will receive an accredited certificate, based on which the Romanian Federation of Sport Automobile (FRAS) will issue the sports license.
- You will improve your relationship with your car;
- You will understand the car's electronic systems: how they work and their benefit;
– You will identify the breaking point for the turn and deepen the technique for making the turns correctly;
- You will learn how to control the car during understeering and oversteering;
- You will control the skid using the simulators and ATA cars;
- You will learn to keep the car on the correct path (do not use the instinctive trajectory);
- You'll understand the mass transfers in real-life situations on the track, with different vehicles, so you can make the turns quickly;
- You will make emergency braking on different surfaces, with and without ABS;
– You will learn to take the controlled, provoked skid turn (call-to-call) on the macadam track, which is part of the dynamic mass transfer technique;
- You will learn to drive various types of front-wheel drive (FWD), rear-wheel drive (RWD), and all-wheel drive (4WD) vehicles;
- You will learn to appreciate adherence correctly and make different types of turns with different techniques, in conditions of reduced adhesion of the macadam track;
- You will drive equipped rally cars, to the start line.
Access is forbidden to the persons under the influence of alcohol or prohibited substances.
Get your tickets
The package is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. You will have alongside the trainers team and you will have access to indoor and outdoor simulators, as well as to the complete circuit.