Hiking in Stan's Valley
Stan's Valley is a unique and perfect hike for beginners. We cannot get enough of the beauty and sensations we experience here every time.
You'll feel like an explorer and you will get a serving of adventure. We will cross the river by jumping from rock to rock, climb cliffs, climb vertical stairs, go a few meters above the water like acrobats. Dificultate ușoară.
Still thinking about it?
The venue will be at the Vidraru dam. From here we will go on our adventure. The route is circuit type and takes about 6 hours. This trail has exposed portions, so the activity is not recommended for those who have a fear of heights. This activity is for groups of minimum 5, maximum 10 people. Optional transport from Bucharest can be provided by the organizers.
If external factors do not allow a shift to take place, it may be rescheduled in agreement with the organizer.
This activity is designed for people in good physical condition, with no recent surgery and resistance to effort.
By voluntary participation in activities, participants undertake to:
- declare any medical condition for which the proposed activities could be contraindicated;
- comply with the guidelines of the guides, be careful when positioning the equipment and safety rules, and follow the instructions exactly;
- have the equipment mentioned as mandatory by the organizer in the description of the event. Mandatory equipment is communicated before the event by one of the following methods: mail, Facebook or site;
- not consume alcohol or products having similar effect before or during the activities;
- announce the deterioration of any equipment which could endanger their own or other person's safety;
- not prevent intentionally or unintentionally a participating colleague from performing the work or intervening in a way that would jeopardize their safety;
- strictly follow the route indicated by the guides. The guides may change the originally established course based on weather conditions or other factors occurring during the event;
- respect the rate of travel required by the organizer;
- not leave the group;
- respect the environmental rules; no waste is left behind, no damage or destruction of flora or fauna, etc.
- enter into self-employed activities and to take note that any accident occurring in the course of activities not directly caused by the organizer cannot be attributed to them;
- use of the equipment exclusively in the manner shown by the guides in order not to damage the equipment or to endanger its safety without causing undue strain or to endanger it or other persons; in the event of damage to the equipment, the organizer will be compensated for the equipment at the price of the day;
- announce damage to any equipment which could endanger the own safety or another person's.
Get your tickets
Hiking in Stan's Valley for 1-2 persons.
Hiking in Stan's Valley for a group of 3-5 persons.
Hiking in Stan's Valley for a group of 6-10 persons.