Kayaking in Neajlov Delta
Kayak route in the Neajlov Delta, a wild land, one of the largest wetlands, paradise for many species of birds and animals, located only 30 km from Bucharest.
1-2-seater kayak route, on the Călugăreni-Comana river sector, which includes most of the Comana National Park. The tour lasts about 4 hours and crosses forested areas, reed fields, canals, swamps and lakes, the entire landscape of these stretches of water.
Canoe tours are organized on Saturdays and Sundays, one a day starting at 11:00. Groups of at least 10 people can book canoe tours on any day of the week. The maximum number of participants for this experience is 40.
The team of instructors will organize a training and a practical test on standing water, before the actual start of the route, so that all participants can move and maneuver such a boat safely.
- presentation of the characteristics of the boat;
- notions of canoe navigation;
- coordination, balance and stroke exercises.
Equipment provided by us:
- 2-seater canoe, with luggage compartment and 2 watertight compartments (boxes) for electronic objects. The Canadian canoe is the fastest boat of its kind, it can easily support 2 people and supplies.
- life jacket - mandatory item.
- casual sports shoes;
- rain jacket;
- sun hat;
- water reserve.
The canoe route will start from Călugăreni, crossing the entire length of the river to Comana, totaling a length of about 20 km. The outing will be in a landscaped place, located near the Comana Adventure Park.
Get your tickets
Explore by kayak a wild land, one of the largest wetlands, a paradise for many species of birds and animals.